- Microplastics removal from waters, to prevent harm to the food chain.
- It oxidises and precipitates heavy metals.
- It avoids incrustations and removes Legionella
- Disinfection and water reuse.
- Treatment of vegetable water in the production of oils.
- Treatment and removal of grease from dumpings.
- Removal of high organic loads and solids.
- Treatment of effluents with blood.
- Treatment of pig slurry (reduction of COD, Nitrogen, Phosphorous and hygienisation).
- Removal of metals, salts and suspended solids.
- Removal of ecotoxicity in dumpings.
- Destruction and removal of organic molecules and COD/BOD5
Decontamination of Underground Waters
- Removal of metals, hydrocarbons, pesticides and phytosanitary products, etc…
Treatment of Leachates
- It reduces and removes heavy metals, organic matter, nitrogenated compounds, salts and other pollutants leaving, a quality suitable for reuse in watering or cleaning and pouring.
- Reduction of organic load, removal of colours and grease.
- Removal of fibres, solids and organic load.
- Removal of colour and organic load.
- Removal of metals, salts, organic matter, odour, colour, reduction of ecotoxicity, etc…
- Removal of hydrocarbons, metals, etc…